Bark Out Loud’s Anti Anxiety Supplement is effective for anxiety inducing situations, like travelling, separation anxiety, loud sounds, thunderstorms, fireworks and even for stressful events like going to the groomer’s.
- IMPROVES OVERALL MOOD: Our Calming Supplement for dogs doesn’t just reduce stress levels, but also works to effectively manage aggression and separation anxiety, resulting in a happy and healthy furry friend.
- EASY TO ADMINISTER: This palatable chicken flavoured powder can be sprinkled on your pet’s meal an hour before any stressful activity. The amount given can be varied depending on the size and breed, ranging from a quarter to a whole sachet.
- SAFE AND NATURAL INGREDIENTS: This anti anxiety supplement is packed with calming ingredients like ashwagandha and catnip extract. Not only is it easy to supervise, but you can use this safe supplement without worrying about any side effects.
- TO BE GIVEN 1 HR PRIOR: Close to 70% of all dogs show signs of anxiety like aggression, excessive barking, or shivering. These symptoms can be managed 1 hour before an anxiety-inducing activity by providing this calming supplement for dogs.
Directions for use:
- The supplement should be given one hour prior to a stressful event like travel or a visit to the vet
- It can also be given to a stressed or excitable dog to calm them down
- Easy to administer, comes in palatable chicken flavored powder form. For convenience, can be mixed with food or water and fed to the dog
- Up to 11kg – 1/4th Sachet
- 11-22kg – 1/2 sachet
- 22kg & above – 1 sachet
- Valerian root – increases levels of GABA, a neurotransmitter which reduces excitability of neurons, calming down the activity levels
- L-Tryptophan – Enhances serotonin production to provide calming effect
- Catnip extract – Works as a sedative for dogs. A calming agent and can reduce anxiety attacks efficiently
- Ashwagandha – An ayurvedic herb, well known to reduce stress level of cortisol, a stress hormone
- L – Theanine – Increases dopamine & serotonin levels
Country of Origin: India