Barks & Wags Hooded Dog Raincoat – Sliver & Lime Green
Keep your pup warm and dry with the Barks & Wags Dog Raincoat. This waterproof doggy raincoat features a paw-sitively stylish hood design for extra protection!
Remember to measure your pet for the paw-fect fit
EXTRA ₹100 OFF on orders above ₹899. Use Code: SAVE100
EXTRA ₹200 OFF on orders above ₹1999. Use Code: LOYAL200
EXTRA ₹300 OFF on orders above ₹2999. Use Code: SUPER300
EXTRA ₹400 OFF on orders above ₹3999. Use Code: WOW400
When the rains come crashing down, your doggo will want to play. You will want to let them have fun and keep them safe at the same time. No worries! The collection of raincoats for dogs from Barks & Wags will help you do precisely this. Let them enjoy their monsoons while you stay away from the worries of them getting too dirty or sick.
- This rain jacket’s exo-shell is designed to be lightweight and fully waterproof to protect your pup from the elements.
- Adjustable at the hood and waist to make sure your pal has the perfect fit.
- Front 2 legs feature special ribbing that conforms to any leg width—providing more waterproof protection.
- Features full belly coverage to help keep your doggie dude dry.
Material: Polyester, Synthetic Fabric
Size Guide: If you are in between sizes always size up.
- Small – Neck: 10 to 14 inches | Girth: 14 to 18 inches | Length: 15 inches
- Medium – Neck: 15 to 18 inches | Girth: 19 to 24 inches | Length: 17 inches
- Large – Neck: 19 to 22 inches | Girth: 25 to 30 inches | Length: 20 inches
- Extra Large – Neck: 22 to 24 inches | Girth: 30 to 35 inches | Length: 23 inches
- XXL – Neck: 24 to 26 inches | Girth: 35 to 40 inches | Length: 26 inches
Intended to be used for a short duration, under close supervision. Always supervise pets to ensure they do not destroy or ingest products. May contain small parts. Not suitable for children. Inspect regularly and replace if any part becomes damaged. For the perfect fit, measure your pet carefully when selecting a size from the Size tab. Sizing recommendations per breed are only guesstimates, since no two dogs are exactly alike.