Dog Food made from Duck which is a nutritious protein that’s naturally rich in vitamins and minerals—especially the iron your dog needs to produce the healthy red blood cells that contribute to organ and muscle health. Some dogs are allergic to chicken in dog foods, so switching to a food with a more novel protein like duck may help alleviate gastrointestinal upset or skin irritation.
Other dog owners might try a food with an alternative protein source as a way to provide their dog with an enticing new taste experience, as well as a nutritious meal. Loaded with 50% duck-easy-to-digest protein source -No added Grain/gluten– This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain/gluten intolerance/sensitivity. Cranberries and orange -Added Omega 3 Supplement – An excellent source of EPA & DHA
Bruno’s wild Essentials Dog Foods are specifically made to provide with unique blend of different protein source with added vitamins minerals and amino acids for your dog’s optimal growth and development.
- 50% Duck – Highly Digestible Animal Protein Food for Dog.
- Grain Free – This Recipe is Designed to be Suitable for those with Grain, Gluten Intolerance or Sensitivity.
- Orange a Healthy source of Energy, Packed with Vitamins and contains fibers that are good for Bowel Movement. Cranberries can help to promote a Healthier Urinary Tract
- Added Omega 3 Supplement – an excellent source of EPA & DHA
- NO Corn, Wheat or Soy. NO added Artificial Colours & Preservatives
Ingredients: Duck 50% (including Freshly Prepared Duck 28%, Dried Duck 20% & Duck Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (26%), Peas (6%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Orange (0.3%), Cranberry, FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)