Dogsmith & Co. Premium Biscuits are balanced crunchy dog treats which give immense joy to your pet. They are made with farm fresh products and whole-wheat flour with no added artificial colors or flavors.
It helps to promote lustrous and healthy coat. Addition of super foods like banana, eggs and milk makes this one a clever choice for it offers wholesome goodness for your pooch and tastes yummy too.
- No artificial colors and flavours.
- Made with real ingredients.
- All ingredients are sourced fresh and on a daily basis.
- Slow baked to retain natural flavours.
- Zero artificial palatants.
- Fresh vegetables sourced locally.
- Suitable for dog of all breeds and all life stages above age of 2 months.
Know the Ingredients
- Banana: Dogs and bananas do go hand in hand. Bananas are packed with potassium and vitamin C, and they’re also good sources of vitamin B6 as well as manganese, biotin, and copper, all of which benefit your dog’s overall health. The fiber is always a great addition to keep your dog’s bowel movements regular.
- Egg: Eggs are a great source of very digestible protein, riboflavin, and selenium and adding eggs to your dog’s food is a healthy treat. One of nature’s perfect foods, egg is an excellent source of protein for your pet. It helps build muscle, strengthen the hair, and repair tissue.
- Milk: Milk is a safe treat in small quantities as this beverage is high in fat and natural sugars, which is another reason to feed it to your pooch.
- Whole wheat flour: It’s wholesome and nutritious, with whole grains, unlike the bleached white regular flour with high starch content, which is a poor substitute for your pooch.
- Honey: Honey contains natural sugars and small amounts of vitamins and minerals which also helps strengthen the immunity in dogs, when consumed in small quantities.
- Suitable for all dogs
- To be fed as a treat and not as a meal replacement
- Treats should always be given in moderation
- Always have fresh water available for your pets
- Always check ingredient label for possible allergens
- For optimum freshness after opening, store in a cool, dry place
- Be sure to re-seal bag completely after feeding
- Use within 12 Months from date of manufacturing