Dogsmith & Co. Premium Biscuits are balanced crunchy dog treats which gives immense joy to your pet. They are made with Real Chicken, our #1 ingredient, and whole-wheat flour with no added artificial colors or flavors.
It helps to promote lustrous and healthy coat. Combined with carrot and peas which adds a satisfying crunch and plenty of dietary fiber; and peas being a good source of fiber, iron, zinc, potassium, and magnesium – these vitamins and minerals are good for your dog’s vision, skin, digestion, immune system, nerves, heart, and more, this biscuit will make a wonderful snack for your dog.
- No artificial colors and flavours.
- Made with real ingredients.
- All ingredients are sourced fresh and on a daily basis.
- Slow baked to retain natural flavours.
- Zero artificial palatants.
- Fresh vegetables sourced locally.
- Suitable for dog of all breeds and all life stages above age of 2 months.
Know the Ingredients
- Chicken: Lean meat of chicken serves as one of the best source of protein for our canine companions and provides that boost without a big calorie count. It delivers Omega 6 fatty acids that help sustain healthy skin and shiny coats.
- Carrot: Carrots are not only an excellent source of vitamin A, potassium, and fiber, among other vitamins, but also are a low calorie, low-fat treat for dogs, providing a host of nutritional benefits to your dog. Beyond supporting eye and dental health, it also assists in supporting a thriving immune system and healthy skin and coat. With a satisfying crunch and plenty of dietary fiber, this biscuit will make a wonderful treat for your dog.
- Peas: Peas are good source of vitamins, including A, K and the B vitamins. They are packed with minerals like iron, zinc, potassium and magnesium. They are both rich in protein and high in fiber and are an excellent food choice for skin, heart and eye health.
- Whole wheat flour: It’s wholesome and nutritious, with whole grains, unlike the bleached white regular flour with high starch content, which is a poor substitute for your pooch.
- Honey: Honey contains natural sugars and small amounts of vitamins and minerals which also helps strengthen the immunity in dogs, when consumed in small quantities.
- Suitable for all dogs
- To be fed as a treat and not as a meal replacement
- Treats should always be given in moderation
- Always have fresh water available for your pets
- Always check ingredient label for possible allergens
- For optimum freshness after opening, store in a cool, dry place
- Be sure to re-seal bag completely after feeding
- Use within 12 Months from date of manufacturing