Dogsmith & Co. Premium Biscuits are balanced crunchy dog treats which gives immense joy to your pet. They are made with Real Chicken, our #1 ingredient, and whole-wheat flour with no added artificial colors or flavors. It helps to promote lustrous and healthy coat.
Dogs can benefit from the nutrients in broccoli, including vitamin K, calcium, and potassium which promote strong bones and higher bone density. If you’re looking for healthy bon-a-pet-treats and snack options for your dog, this is a great choice indeed.
- No artificial colors and flavours.
- Made with real ingredients.
- All ingredients are sourced fresh and on a daily basis.
- Slow baked to retain natural flavours.
- Zero artificial palatants.
- Fresh vegetables sourced locally.
- Suitable for dog of all breeds and all life stages above age of 2 months.
Know the Ingredients
- Chicken: Lean meat of chicken serves as one of the best source of protein for our canine companions and provides that boost without a big calorie count. It delivers Omega 6 fatty acids that help sustain healthy skin and shiny coats.
- Broccoli: Our farm fresh broccoli contains nutrients, is low in fat and packed with essential vitamins and minerals to keep them healthy and strong and boost their immune system. Broccoli has been shown to have anti-cancer effects, aid in fighting infections, treat skin and heart problems and help metabolize drugs and excrete toxins. If you’re looking for healthy bon-a-pet-treats and snack options for your dog, this is a great choice indeed.
- Whole wheat flour: It’s wholesome and nutritious, with whole grains, unlike the bleached white regular flour with high starch content, which is a poor substitute for your pooch.
- Honey: Honey contains natural sugars and small amounts of vitamins and minerals which also helps strengthen the immunity in dogs, when consumed in small quantities.
- Suitable for all dogs
- To be fed as a treat and not as a meal replacement
- Treats should always be given in moderation
- Always have fresh water available for your pets
- Always check ingredient label for possible allergens
- For optimum freshness after opening, store in a cool, dry place
- Be sure to re-seal bag completely after feeding
- Use within 12 Months from date of manufacturing