Dogsmith & Co. Paddywack Dog Chews are extra meaty to give your furry friend a long-lasting, satisfying treat also helping to reduce tartar and maintain your dog’s teeth and gums. Dogsmith & Co. Paddywhack come from premium quality buffalo very low in sodium, rich in calories, and contain calcium, potassium, and Vitamins B6 & B12.
- Dogsmiths’ are preservative-free, hormone-free, and antibiotic-free and contains no grains or gluten and it is a single ingredient treat
- Human touch kept to minimum to maintain quality and purity of the product
- These treats are grain free and rawhide free
- Premium-quality natural chew is made from buffalo neck meat
- High-protein snack is low in sodium, cholesterol and calories; contains no hormones or antibiotics
- Contains CoQ10 enzyme that promotes healthy cell growth and protects cells from damage
- Low in sodium and fat while rich in omega-3 fatty acids to help support healthy skin and a smooth, shiny coat
- Packed with micro-nutrients to help maintain a strong immune system and healthy digestion
If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet’s safety. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please monitor your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary—this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. Use it as a treat and not a meal replacement. Wash hands after handling and feeding.
Feeding & Storage Instructions:
- Kindly supervise your pet while giving a treat or chew and dispose of properly if it becomes a choking hazard or develops sharp edges
- Feed 1 per day and keep the love to a minimum and give treats sparingly
- Provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat
- We recommend storing all of our natural treats in the freezer or refrigerator since they do not contain any preservatives. No need to thaw, your dog will love them frozen!
Country of Origin: India