Dogsmith & Co. Trachea Chews offer a 100% digestible, sturdy all-natural dog chew with fat trimmings left on to make Dogsmith Buffalo Trachea both desirable and delicious! Dogsmith & Co. Trachea Chews also serve as a great dental chew for it helps remove food residue and plaque. Dogsmith Buffalo Trachea are longer lasting for your slightly aggressive chewer and are 100% digestible dog chews, making them a healthy alternative to a traditional rawhide chew. Dogsmith Buffalo Trachea are additive-free, chemical-free, and preservative-free dog chews. These single-ingredient chews are all natural, healthy and safe for your dog.
- Dogsmiths’ are preservative-free, hormone-free, and antibiotic-free and contains no grains or gluten and it is a single ingredient treat
- Human touch kept to minimum to maintain quality and purity of the product
- These treats are grain free and raw hide free
- All-natural, dog chew made from cattle trachea with fat trimmings for an enticing flavor your pooch will love
- Features natural glucosamine and chondroitin — amino acids shown to aid in joint health for mobility and movement
- 100% healthy and safe for your dog to digest and features crunchy texture and grooves that helps scrape away and break down plaque and tartar promoting healthy teeth and gums
If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet’s safety. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please monitor your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary—this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. Use it as a treat and not a meal replacement. Wash hands after handling and feeding.
Feeding & Storage Instructions:
- Kindly supervise your pet while giving a treat or chew and dispose of properly if it becomes a choking hazard or develops sharp edges
- Feed 1 per day and keep the love to a minimum and give treats sparingly
- Provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat
- We recommend storing all of our natural treats in the freezer or refrigerator since they do not contain any preservatives. No need to thaw, your dog will love them frozen!
Caloric Content: 3,523 kcal/kg, 164 kcal/treat