N&D Quinoa Skin & Coat is a complete dietetic food, suggested for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances.
- Farmina N&D Quinoa Skin & Coat – Duck, Coconut and Turmeric is a complete food for adult dogs, suggested for nutrient intolerances and avert allergies. It’s a specific formula for food sensitivities, useful to restore and maintain skin and hair wellness.
- 92% of protein from animal origin, 0% artificial preservatives, 0% grains.
- The use of a single animal protein source that is Duck in Skin & Coat diet helps against food intolerance and allergies already known against other more common protein sources.
- It is enriched with Fish Oil, Omega-3 fatty acid and vitamins that reduce inflammation at various organs and body parts, like skin and gastrointestinal tract.
- The functional ingredients like Coconut is rich in Zinc which helps protect skin.
Sustainable sourcing: All meats are without antibiotics, hormones, and preservatives, of fresh slaughter, with no by-products of the animal.
Packaged under Protective Atmosphere: we introduce Nitrogen (gas naturally present in the air) inside the bags in order to remove oxygen which is responsible for the process of oxidation. This technology is widely used in human food industry because it permits the preservation of all nutritional features and keeps the food as fresh as just cooked.
Ingredients: Fresh boneless duck (20%), dehydrated duck protein (20%), pea starch, fish oil (from herring), quinoa seed extracted (8%), linseed, dried coconut (3.0%), turmeric (3.0%), inulin, fructo-oligosaccharides, yeast extract (source of mannan-oligosaccharides), calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, psyllium husks and seeds, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, brewers dried yeast, aloe vera extract, glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate. Protein sources: boneless duck, dehydrated duck protein. Carbohydrate sources: pea starch, quinoa seed extracted.