N&D Quinoa Skin & Coat is a complete dietetic food, suggested for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances.
- Farmina N&D Quinoa Skin & Coat – Quail, Coconut and Turmeric is a complete food for dogs, suggested for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. It’s a specific formula for food sensitivities, useful to restore and maintain skin and hair wellness.
- 92% of protein from animal origin, 0% artificial preservatives, 0% grains.
- The use of a single animal protein source in Skin & Coat diets helps against food intolerance and allergies already known against other more common protein sources.
- Omega-3, FLAVONOIDS from QUINOA and vitamins can reduce inflammation at various organs and body parts, like skin and gastrointestinal tract.
- The functional ingredients like Coconut is rich in Zinc which helps protect skin.
- Turmeric helps the immune system to re-establish its balance and helps skin repairing.
- High quality Quail: Its meat is particularly lean, highly digestible, rich in precious amino acids, B group vitamins, low in cholesterol
Sustainable sourcing: All meats are without antibiotics, hormones, and preservatives, of fresh slaughter, with no by-products of the animal.
Packaged under Protective Atmosphere: we introduce Nitrogen (gas naturally present in the air) inside the bags in order to remove oxygen which is responsible for the process of oxidation. This technology is widely used in human food industry because it permits the preservation of all nutritional features and keeps the food as fresh as just cooked.
Ingredients: Quail (20%), dehydrated quail protein (20%), pea starch, fish oil (from herring), quinoa seed extracted (8%), linseed, dried coconut (3.0%), turmeric (3.0%), inulin, fructo-oligosaccharides, yeast extract (source of mannan-oligosaccharides), calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, psyllium husks and seeds, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, brewers dried yeast, aloe vera extract, glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate. Protein sources: quail, dehydrated quail protein. Carbohydrate sources: pea starch, quinoa seed extracted.