Farmina Vet Life Renal is a complete dietetic food formulated for the support of renal function in dogs with temporary or chronic renal failure. Complete dietary food formulated to support renal function in dogs with temporary or chronic renal insufficiency.
Farmina Vet Life Renal Wet Dog Food, 300 gms (Pack of 6)
Farmina Vet Life Renal is a complete dietetic food for dogs, suggested for the support of renal function in case of chronic or temporary renal insufficiency.
Farmina Vet Life Gastrointestinal is a food indicated in the convalescence of dogs that have undergone surgical operations on the digestive organs.
How it helps:
- improves the quality of life by slowing the progress of kidney disease
- clinically proven to reduce signs and symptoms of renal problems
- protects kidney and heart function
- supports appetite
- includes small doses of high-quality protein
- low sodium
- high level of antioxidants
- nutritionally complete: takes the place of regular dog food.
- Formulated to support renal function in case of chronic kidney disease.
- An adapted content of high-quality protein helps reduce kidney workload.
USE UNDER VETERINARIAN’S ADVICE.
All Farmina Vet Life products require a prescription from your pet’s veterinarian. Please email email@example.com a copy of your prescription and order number within 48 hours to authorize your purchase.
I have been feeding this food to my dog who was suffering from high creatinine level.The results have been amazing,his creatinine level became normal within a month.I have continued giving him this food and he loves the flavor ,his weight has increased and I am happy with the results.