Happy Wag Germ Spray is an non- alcohol and Sulphate free, pH neutral pet sanitiser. Simply spritz onto fur/paws and wipe with a clean towel, to get rid of any germs or stench your dog may get back into the house after being a little adventurous on their walk. The coconut oil keeps their skin nourished and the citric acid poses as a disinfectant to keep your furry one away from all germs.
- It is safe if your pet’s lick as it is made of non-toxic ingredients, safe for home and can also be used as a surface disinfectant for where your pet may sit or sleep a lot.
- It is also a natural deodorizer with sanitizing power that eliminates bad odor and kills germs. No water rinse required.
- It is formulated with natural ingredients and botanical extracts, with zero presence of harsh antimicrobial chemicals such as Benzalkonium Chloride.
- Citric acid is a natural source of Vitamin C and its pungent smell helps repel germs, fleas and insects. It also helps eliminate odour.
- Rosemary non-toxic herb helps to protect your pet’s fur as opposed to harsh chemicals and nourishes it with Iron and Vitamin C.
- Coconut oil is a naturally effective moisturiser that soothes the pet’s skin of any skin allergies and helps get rid of fungal and yeast infections.
Product Ingredients: Aqua, Mild Surfactant (Plant Based), Citric Acid, Coconut Oil & Essential Oil blend with Rosemary.
Suitable for all dog breeds of age 3 months and above. Keep away from sunlight and store in a cool and dry place.
Country of Origin: India