Training pads are ideal for puppies and dogs that stay indoors for long periods of time. What you should do, unfold the training pad and place it in a confined area. (Blue plastic side down). It is important to place your puppy or dog on the training pad several times a day in order to get him used it.
On the average, a puppy must relieve himself every few hours, based on his age (a 2 month old puppy every 2 hours, a 3 month old every hours etc.). If your pet relieves himself somewhere other than the designated spot where the pad is placed, bring him back to the correct spot immediately. Keep in mind that your pet will have to relive himself shortly after a meal and will need to eliminate more frequently during the summer when his water intake is higher.
- 100% Leak Proof
- Prevent Leaking and run-off with Advanced Polymer technology
- Powerful Attractant + Order Control
- Prevent Odour and mildly scented to attract your puppy
- Quick drying top layer lock in wetness and reduces odors
- Super absorbent quick core provides maximum absorption
- Heavy duty leak proof liner helps protecting floors and carpets
Size – 22X22 inches
Place the pad on the floor, plastic side down, tissue side up. Introduce your dog to the pad, allowing him to smell the special pheromone-scented attractant. If he doesn’t relieve himself immediately, take him back several times until he is successful. When he relieves himself on the pad, reward him with a treat or enthusiastic praise. Always keep the pad in an area that is available to your pet, but away from his bed and food.