Nail care is one of the most important and somewhat misunderstood areas of pet care for most pet owners. Because nails require clipping and grinding, many pet parents are afraid of injuring their pets, but ignoring nail care is just as harmful. Petlogix unique, nail care solutions are completely safe and easy to use, thus eliminating the discomfort from the process, not only for pets but also for their owners.
Gentle and Stress Free: This dog nail grinder is stress free, smooth and gentle. It smoothes/softens the rough edges of pet’s nails.
Easy to Use: With a unique feature of handy size, quiet, lightweight and 2 reverse and forward speeds this appliance is easy to carry and use.
Safe and Durable: The nail trimmer is ideal and safe for all breed of dogs, puppies and kittens. Due to its long lasting storage cases it adds significant safety and durability in the tool.
Battery Powered and convenient: Premium Nail filer is battery operated (battery not included) along with compact size and lightweight feature. It is contoured to fit palm of hand easily to justify proper grip.
- Monitor your pet’s nails, and care for when appropriate to avoid overgrowth.
- Pet’s nails should not touch the floor when standing. Regular maintenance is important for the health and comfort of your pet.
- Before starting, note where the dead nail ends and where the live part, the quick, starts. Hold the paw firmly while gently pressing the base of each nail with your thumb.
- Gently grind down the nail, going slowly to keep your pet comfortable. Be sure to stop grinding before reaching the quick to avoid bleeding. Short passes of the grinder are recommended to avoid overheating of the nail, which could cause discomfort.
- Regular nail trimming (recommended every 3-4 weeks) promotes comfort and health