Petstages Crunch Core Tough Dog Chew Toy
Give your bottle-loving pal a toy that’ll safely offer all the crackling fun they want with the Petstages Crunchcore Dog Chew Toy. This toy is made with a patented design that provides a crunchy, crackling layer surrounding a durable core.
EXTRA ₹100 OFF on orders above ₹999. Use Code: SAVE100
EXTRA ₹200 OFF on orders above ₹1999. Use Code: LOYAL200
EXTRA ₹300 OFF on orders above ₹2999. Use Code: SUPER300
EXTRA ₹400 OFF on orders above ₹3999. Use Code: WOW400
Give your bottle-loving pal a toy that’ll safely offer all the crackling fun they want with the Petstages Crunchcore Dog Chew Toy. This toy is made with a patented design that provides a crunchy, crackling layer surrounding a durable core. For hours of crisp fun, Crunchcore toys are the perfect solution for dogs that love crunching on water bottles, but become frustrated and lose interest when they collapse after chewing.
The familiar and irresistible sound will keep your dog engaged, and this durable toy gives your pup all the fun without the danger! Unlike plastic water bottles, these toys were made for your pup to chew on, which means the tough center won’t collapse as they chew, and the durable material is safe for your canine.
- Now your pal can enjoy the awesome crunching sound of water bottles in a dog-safe toy they’ll love!
- Made with a patented design that includes a tough center surrounded by a crunchy, noisy outer layer—it’s made deliberately so it doesn’t collapse while your dog plays and chews.
- Water bottles weren’t designed for your pup’s teeth, making the Crunchcore a great alternative that prioritizes your fur baby’s safety.
- The durable texture is made for crunching, tossing fun that prevents boredom and encourages healthy chewing habits!
- The familiar and appealing sound will keep your dog energized and engaged during playtime.
Petite – Up to 15lbs
Small – Up to 20lbs
Medium – Up to 35lbs
Large – 50lbs and Over
Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.