Chewing is a natural behavior in all dogs, as it helps reduce stress and can also control barking, digging or other destructive behavior. The key to embracing your dog’s natural need to chew is to offer appropriate chew objects to help satisfy and relieve chewing urges. Petstages has developed innovative chewing toys designed to address chewing and dental health for each stage of your dog’s development. New Petstages Durable Stick chew toys use an innovative material that combines real wood with durable synthetic material to create a stronger, safer “stick”. Durable Stick toys are sure to keep your chewing dog happy and engaged!
- Chew toy that combines real wood with synthetic strength, non-toxic, durable material with a natural wood smell that attracts and keeps dog’s interest for hours
- Shape makes toss and fetch play easy, even floats in water!
- Safer than real sticks and great for dogs that love to chew
- Available in multiple sizes for dogs of all ages and breeds
- Made in the U.S.A.
X-Small – Up to 15lbs
Small – Up to 20lbs
Medium – Up to 35lbs
Large – 50lbs and Over
- X-Small: 6.5″L x 3.5″W x 1″H
- Small: 6.5″L x 5.5″W x 1.35″H
- Medium: 8.5″L x 5.5″W x 1.5″H
- Large: 10.5″L x 5.5″W x 1.6″H
Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.