Puppy training and adult dog training play a key role in helping you in rearing a socially adjusted and well-behaved companion. There are different methods of dog training depending on the age of the dog and the severity of the unwanted behavior. Most common dog Behavioural training includes, Dog obedience training and Dog Aggression training. Dogs are fast learners and supportive encouragement is the best way to help and understand good behavior from bad.
- Not redeemable for any other service/amount other than what is detailed in the voucher.
- Cannot be combined with other promotions.
- Covers the basic commands such as “sit,” “down,” “come,” and “stay” while also covering house training, teething and leash walking.
- Dealing with unwanted behaviors which include barking at visitors, jumping on guests, excessive licking, sitting on furniture, excessive digging, destructive chewing, anxiety, meeting other dogs, eating of tables and countertops and more.
- We can treat your dog for unwanted aggression towards people or other dog’s. This can be in the form of growling, showing teeth, snarling, threatening barks, snapping or nipping without leaving a mark, lunging or charging or biting that causes bruising or puncture wounds.