Give your canine companion a tasty treat with a recipe straight from the Himalayan Highlands with these Yakk!! Healthy Milk Chew Bars For Dogs.
These hard dog treats are made with just four 100% natural ingredients, including yak milk, cow milk, salt and lime juice. Made without chemicals or preservatives you can feel confident feeding your pup these unique, long lasting, high-quality chew treats
Why Yakk!! Chews?
- Dental benefits and irresistible taste – its a natural dental chew and is very effective in removing plaque and tartar. It keeps gums strong and healthy. The texture of the treat makes it very effective as a overall dental care dog treat.
- Extremely nutritious – these chews also called as churpii, contain a good amount of vitamins, calcium & protein. The chews are vegetarian, chemical free, gluten free, low fat & odour free.
- Unlike other dog treats which are made of rawhide infused with meat, which tend to lose their flavour over a period of time, Yakk!! chew is the same delicious treat for your pooch till the last bite or lick. Rawhyde infused treats are usually the leftovers from the leather manufacturing industry.
- Long lasting – you choose the right size of chews to ensure that it fits the mouth of your pooch and it can chew on it for longer duration. The inherent texture of these chews is hard, therefore, making it really long lasting.
- Milk in its raw form is difficult for dogs to digest, but once the milk is made into cheese it is easily digested.
- Yakk chews are treats made from yak & cow milk, produced in the upper Himalayas of Nepal, Darjeeling & Sikkim loaded with probiotics, antioxidants which makes it a healthy dog food treat. You would find your puppy or a full grown dog, both loving them equally.