Flexi New Comfort Retractable Tape Dog Leash – Grey
Enjoy superior control and security with the Flexi Standard Retractable Tape Dog Leash. Because there are moments when a split second can change everything, this leash features a design that is intuitive and smooth, thanks to the convenient, one-handed braking system and ergonomic grip.
Choose the appropriate size according to the weight of your dog.
EXTRA ₹100 OFF on orders above ₹999. Use Code: SAVE100
EXTRA ₹200 OFF on orders above ₹1999. Use Code: LOYAL200
EXTRA ₹300 OFF on orders above ₹2999. Use Code: SUPER300
EXTRA ₹400 OFF on orders above ₹3999. Use Code: WOW400
Enjoy a new leash experience with the Flexi Comfort Retractable Tape Dog Leash. From the company that has a history of innovation, beginning with their original high-tech retraction system, this leash runs smoothly in and out so that your dog can run freely—and that’s just the start. This perfectly designed two-color leash has a color-coordinated brake button to keep your dog right where you want them. The short-stop one-handed braking system keeps this leash reliable and the ergonomic soft-grip is comfortable for a fully functional design. Add accessories like the Flexi Multi Box Dog Leash Accessory or Flexi LED Lighting System for even more features for an easy and enjoyable walk every time.
- Runs smoothly in and out so that your dog can roam freely, or be restrained at the perfect length.
- Short-stop one-handed braking system is reliable and makes it possible to direct your pup easily.
- Ergonomic soft-grip is comfortable in your hand, perfect for those long walks around town.
- Compatible with the Flexi Multi Box Dog Leash Accessory or Flexi LED Lighting System for added convenience.
- Beautiful matching designs allow you to pick the color that best suits you and your pup.
Precautions: Keep out of reach of small children. Never let anyone play with this leash. Avoid contact with the cord/tape/belt and never let it wrap around any part of your body
Drying Instructions: If your leash gets wet, pull the cord/tape/belt out of the leash housing as far as it will go and lock the brake. Leave it to dry overnight in a place that is out of reach of children. When the cord/tape/belt is dry, carefully and slowly retract the leash to keep it under control.
- Extend your arm forward and press the brake button.
- Step toward your dog and at the same time bring your arm to your side.
- Release the brake button and swing your arm towards the dog and press the brake button again.
- Repeat as needed.
- X-SMALL – 3 meters | up to 10 kgs
- SMALL – 5 meters | up to 15 kgs
- MEDIUM – 5 meters | up to 25 kgs
- LARGE – 5 meters | up to 50 kgs
- EXTRA LARGE – 8 meters | above to 50 kgs