If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Services.
Unauthorized access, distribution, reproduction, copying, retransmission, publication, sale, exploitation (commercial or otherwise), or any other form of transfer of any portion of the Site, Application or Services, including but not limited to all content, services, digital products, tools or products, is hereby expressly prohibited
Vetco offers you the specified items/products belonging to the concerned merchants that are widely sold online. The Company owns no responsibility in any manner over any dispute arising out of transactions by any third party using your account/e-mail provided by you to the Company or payments made by your credit card by any third party.
“User” means any person who visits or uses the website.
To utilize certain portions of the Services, you may be required to complete a registration process and establish an account with Vetco (“Account”). You represent and warrant that all information provided by you to Vetco is current, accurate, and complete, and that you will maintain the accuracy and completeness of this information on a prompt, timely basis.
Password and Security
As a registered user of the Services, you may receive or establish a user name and one or more passwords. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password(s) and account(s). You understand and agree that you are individually and fully responsible for all actions and postings made from your Account(s). Any accounts you create are not transferable. You agree to notify Vetco immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account(s).
Contact for Sale of Goods
The parties to the contract are Vetco (“the supplier”) and you (“the purchaser”). The terms and conditions of this website constitute the terms and conditions of the contract. By placing an order you confirm that you have read the terms and conditions and accept them.
Payment must be made at the time the products are ordered (unless you opt for the Cash-On-Delivery option). When you place an order you will be automatically redirected to the secure Razorpay or PayPal website for you to complete payment. Vetco does not keep a record of your credit card details.
Vetcoretains the right to accept or deny any offer made. This may be due to the availability of any product, or for any other reason that may affect our ability to supply the products ordered. No contract is formed until we communicate acceptance of your order.
User Generated Content
Vetco does not pre-screen or regularly review all contributed content. However, Vetco has the absolute right (though not the obligation) to remove, without notice, any content posted.
By posting any content, you represent and warrant:
- you have all right, title, and interest to such posted content, including but not limited to any consent, authorization, release, clearance or license from any third party (such as, but not limited to, any release related to rights of privacy or publicity) necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the posted content, or
- such posted content is in the public domain, or
- your use of such posted content constitutes fair use. You further represent and warrant that posting such content does not violate or constitute the infringement of any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, moral rights, or other intellectual property right recognized by any applicable jurisdiction of any person or entity, or otherwise constitute the breach of any agreement with any other person or entity
You also agree not to post any of the following types of content to the Site:
- adult content, pornography, explicit sexual images, or nude images;
- content containing explicit, vulgar, or obscene language;
- content promoting hate, abuse or destructive actions;
- content promoting illegal activities; or primarily political, religious, psychic, or metaphysical content;
- content promoting pirated software;
- content intending for phishing or spreading malware;
- content that is disparaging of any person or entity;
- content that is in violation of any law or regulation; or
- any other content that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, all as determined by us.
LICENSE TO VETCO
By posting or contributing content to the Services, or by providing any feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions to Vetco, you are granting Vetco, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, and worldwide license to use your content in connection with the operation of the Services, including, without limitation, (a) the license rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your content, and/or to incorporate it into a collective work, and (b) the right to sublicense any or all of Vetco’s license rights to others. You further waive any and all moral rights in and to such content in favor of Vetco. For greater certainty, this means that, among other things, Vetco has the right to use any and all ideas you submit (including ideas about our products, services, publications or advertising campaigns) in any manner that we choose, without any notice or obligation to you whatsoever.
Vetco hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access and use the Services as provided by Vetco solely for your personal use and enjoyment in the manner permitted by these Terms. You shall not attempt or engage in potentially harmful acts that are directed against the Services including, without limitation, any one or more of the following:
- Using the Services in contravention of any other agreement to which you are a party, including without limitation any employment agreement to which you may be a party;
- causing, allowing, or assisting any other person to impersonate you;
- sharing your password or login with any other person;
- logging onto a server or Account(s) that you are not authorized to access;
- creating more than one account, forging usernames, manipulating identifiers, or otherwise impersonating any other person or misrepresenting your identity or affiliation with any person or entity;
- emulating or faking usage of the Services;
- violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Services;
- using manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots, or other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl,” or “spider” any pages contained in the Site;
- introducing viruses, worms, software, Trojan horses, or other similar harmful code into the Services;
- interfering or attempting to interfere with the use of the Services by any other user, host, or network, including without limitation by means of submitting a virus, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” “pinging,” or “crashing” the Services;
- causing, allowing or assisting machines, bots, or automated services to access or use the Services without the express written permission of Vetco;
- tampering with the operation, functionality, or the security of the Services;
- attempting to override or circumvent any security or usage rules embedded into the Services that permit digital materials to be protected;
- attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Services, or any associated system or network, or breach any security or authentication measures;
- misusing, tricking, disrupting, or otherwise interfering with the functioning of the Services;
- harvesting or collecting email addresses or other contact information of other users or clients from the Services by electronic or other means;
- reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, deciphering, or otherwise attempting to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services;
- engaging in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services;
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting;
- deep-linking to any portion of this Services without our express written permission;
- acting illegally or maliciously against the business interests or reputation of Vetco or the Merchants promoted via the Services;
- hyperlinking to the Services from any other website without our initial and ongoing consent;
- using the Services or any of its contents to advertise or solicit, for any other commercial, political or religious purpose, or to compete, directly or indirectly with Vetco;
- reselling or repurposing your access to the Services or any purchases made through the Services; or
- using the Services or any of its resources to solicit other users of the Services, Merchants or other business partners of Vetco to become users or partners of other online or offline services directly or indirectly competitive or potentially competitive with Vetco, including without limitation, aggregating current or previously offered coupons or deals.
[NOTE: Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. You agree that it is your responsibility to install anti-virus software and related protections against viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, destroy, disrupt, or otherwise impair a computer’s functionality or operation.]