Promotes bone density and strength: HimCal Pet contains calcium and phosphorus derived from oyster shell. Calcium and phosphorus are present in the ratio of 1:0.8 as recommended by Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO). HimCal PET is quickly absorbed and utilized inside the body. Its unique milky flavor is well-liked by pets!
- For optimal bone development in puppies.
- For the formation of strong bones and teeth in adult dogs.
- Prevention of milk fever post whelping and in lactating mothers.
- As an adjuvant in therapy for rickets
Dosage: To be given orally or mixed with food or as directed by the veterinarian.
- Puppies and small dogs:5-10 ml twice daily
- Adults and large dogs:10-20 ml twice daily