Royal Canin Mini Breed Adult Dry Dog food is designed to provide ample fuel to suit a mini adult dog’s active lifestyle. EPA DHA inclusions help maintain your pet’s coat. And chelation agents in the calcium reduces tartar build-up. This food is made to be especially palatable so even fussy small breed dogs can’t resist.
- Food Type: Dry food for dogs
- Suitable for adult dogs of mini breeds (above 10 months)
- EPA-DHA helps the coat
- Chelation agents in the calcium decreases tartar build-up
- Consult a vet before altering your pet’s diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet.
Ingredients: dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, maize, vegetable protein iso-late*, beet pulp, maize gluten, rice, wheat flour, hydrolysed animal proteins, wheat, maize flour, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, yeasts and parts thereof, fructo-oligo-saccharides (0.34%), hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), yeast extracts (source of betaglucans), marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vita-min A: 16000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, Vitamin E: 520 mg, E1 (Iron): 45 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.5 mg, E4 (Copper): 14 mg, E5 (Manganese): 59 mg, E6 (Zinc): 123 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg – Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g – Sensory ad- ditives: Yucca extract: 125 mg – Preservatives – Antioxidants.
Country of Origin: Varies