Wahl’s defense formula shampoo contains Eucalyptus Cedar & rosemary. This allows us to help protect you puppy’s delicate skin from fleas, ticks, & other pests. The rich lather helps clean dirty coats and other environmental residue. Since our shampoo is easy to clean, It leaves your dog’s coat looking clean, silky, and smooth. Our plant derived ingredients make our shampoo the choice for owners who want to avoid harsh chemicals for their dog and themselves.
- Made in the USA – Our eucalyptus cedar & rosemary pet shampoo is pH balanced, alcohol free, paraben free, PEG-80 free and is highly recommended for defending your pet’s coat from fleas & ticks
- Defense Formula – This cedar & rosemary scented pet shampoo is great for protecting animal coats from fleas, ticks, & other insects. The thick lather rinses off clean & keeps your pet looking and smelling clean
- Less is More – Wahl has a higher concentrate of coconut derived sodding agent, which means you don’t have to use as much as other dog shampoos. A little bit of shampoo goes a long way and provides a rich lather that’s easy to rinse off
- Allergy Friendly – Our dog icon, Rocket, was designed in the image of our family dog Cooper – a golden doodle, who has severe allergies. This is the only shampoo we have found safe and effective. He loves the smell too!
- The Brand Used by Professionals – Wahl has been serving professional vets and groomers for over 50 years. clean, condition fur & hair for a smooth, soft coat. We are a company of animal lovers that want the best for your family member
Directions: Saturate your dog’s coat with warm water. Because our shampoo is a concentrate, apply a small amount of shampoo to your dog’s coat. Work shampoo into a foamy lather from head to tail. Rinse coat thoroughly and towel dry. Gently brush coat.
CAUTION: Use on dogs or cats. External use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. Although rare, an allergic reaction is possible. If irritation occurs, stop use. Keep away from children.