Dogsmith & Co. Premium Biscuits are balanced crunchy dog treats which gives immense joy to your pet. They are made with Real Chicken, our #1 ingredient, and whole-wheat flour with no added artificial colors or flavors.
It helps to promote lustrous and healthy coat. A little but of green is always a good choice and Spinach is a rich source of iron and antioxidants, adding to this treat’s nutritional benefits.
- No artificial colors and flavours.
- Made with real ingredients.
- All ingredients are sourced fresh and on a daily basis.
- Slow baked to retain natural flavours.
- Zero artificial palatants.
- Fresh vegetables sourced locally.
- Suitable for dog of all breeds and all life stages above age of 2 months.
Know the Ingredients
- Chicken: Lean meat of chicken serves as one of the best source of protein for our canine companions and provides that boost without a big calorie count. It delivers Omega 6 fatty acids that help sustain healthy skin and shiny coats.
- Spinach: Our freshly sourced spinach is chock full of nutrients, dense in iron and magnesium, as well as essential vitamins A, B, C and K. It also contains iron, antioxidants, beta-carotene, and roughage, which stimulate the digestive tract of your pooch. These all help to make your dog more resistant and hardy to their environment, and add to long term strength and vitality.
- Whole wheat flour: It’s wholesome and nutritious, with whole grains, unlike the bleached white regular flour with high starch content, which is a poor substitute for your pooch.
- Honey: Honey contains natural sugars and small amounts of vitamins and minerals which also helps strengthen the immunity in dogs, when consumed in small quantities.
- Suitable for all dogs
- To be fed as a treat and not as a meal replacement
- Treats should always be given in moderation
- Always have fresh water available for your pets
- Always check ingredient label for possible allergens
- For optimum freshness after opening, store in a cool, dry place
- Be sure to re-seal bag completely after feeding
- Use within 12 Months from date of manufacturing