Hills Prescription Diet Dry Dog Food – Skin/Food Sensitivities Small Bites z/d
Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet™ z/d™ clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog’s skin and food sensitivities. In fact, z/d is clinically proven nutrition to help avoid adverse reactions to food.
Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet z/d Small Bites clinical nutrition specially formulated to support a dog’s food sensitivities. In fact, z/d Small Bites is clinically proven nutrition to help avoid adverse food reactions.
How it works:
- Highly hydrolyzed animal protein & single purified carbohydrate source
- High levels of vitamin E and natural fibre
- Essential fatty acid-enriched
- No gluten, soy protein, lactose, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Visible improvement in skin & coat in 30 days
- Clinically proven to help normalize stool
- Promotes healthy skin barrier
- Helps support a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
USE UNDER VETERINARIAN’S ADVICE.
All Hills Prescription Diet products require a prescription from your pet’s veterinarian. Please email email@example.com a copy of your prescription and order number within 48 hours to authorize your purchase.
Hills Prescription Diet Dry Dog Food - Skin/Food Sensitivities Small Bites z/d