Farmina N&D Quinoa Weight Management is a complete dietetic food, suggested for the reduction of excessive body weight.
- Farmina N&D Quinoa -Weight Management – Lamb & Broccoli Asparagus recipe is a complete food for dogs, which helps in weight management of the pets and further help in curing/preventing obesity.
- 94% of protein from animal origin, 0% artificial preservatives, 0% grains.
- Low level of FATS: Fats have the highest ENERGETIC DENSITY among nutrients. It is necessary to reduce the quantity of this highly caloric nutrient to reduce the total energetic density of the product.
- High level of Crude fiber contribute to reduce the energetic density of the product. They increase the satiety feeling and reduce the absorption of caloric nutrients which remain trapped into the fiber matrix.
- Low Glycemic Index source of QUINOA and pea starch deliver glucose slowly to the blood after the digestion. This leads to the pet having enough glucose in blood for longer time and do not want to feed more often. The slow release of sugar prevents Diabetes and Overweight
Sustainable sourcing: All meats are without antibiotics, hormones, and preservatives, of fresh slaughter, with no by-products of the animal.
Packaged under Protective Atmosphere: we introduce Nitrogen (gas naturally present in the air) inside the bags in order to remove oxygen which is responsible for the process of oxidation. This technology is widely used in human food industry because it permits the preservation of all nutritional features and keeps the food as fresh as just cooked.
Ingredients: Fresh grass fed lamb (20%), dehydrated lamb (20%), pea starch, fiber vegetable of peas, quinoa seeds (8%), chicken fat, flaxseed, dehydrated herrings, fish oil (from herrings), dried broccoli (2.5%), dried asparagus (2.5%), dicalcium phosphate, dried alfalfa, psyllium, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, sodium chloride, glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate.